Deploy rails app

Aqib Hameed

Sep 22, 2017, 1:10:53 AM9/22/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I want to deploy rails app  in OS centos 7, with Nginx, Unicorn and Capistrano so which guide or tutorials is best for deploying rails app ???

Hassan Schroeder

Sep 22, 2017, 10:33:50 AM9/22/17
to rubyonrails-talk
On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 10:10 PM, Aqib Hameed <aqibp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to deploy rails app in OS centos 7, with Nginx, Unicorn and
> Capistrano so which guide or tutorials is best for deploying rails app ???

? "best" depends on your background, learning style, etc. -- have you
read the Capistrano docs? Do you have specific questions?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan

Diego Suarez

Sep 25, 2017, 1:22:02 AM9/25/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
For the server side Digitalocean got some good ones like https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-deploy-rails-apps-using-unicorn-and-nginx-on-centos-6-5

For capistrano, the docs are great, google, stackoverflow... but yeah post any specific questions.

Ben Edwards

Sep 29, 2017, 11:28:35 AM9/29/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Big thrums up for Digitalocean, great set of howtos.

Joe Guerra

Sep 30, 2017, 1:11:28 PM9/30/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Why not use docker?