Ruby on Rails full Stack developers wanted!

Trevor Lewis

Apr 4, 2019, 1:10:36 AM4/4/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I am looking to hire Full Stack Ruby on Rails / NodeJS developers who are able to build single page applications including implementing, testing, integrating and utilizing APIs with latest front-end web technologies for full-time work based in Vietnam.

Requirements:
1. Be efficient in Ruby, JavaScript
2. Strong experience in Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, React
3. Relevant experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
4. Competent skills in test automation such as unit test, and integration test
5. Adequate knowledge of Continuous Integration and web application deployment

BONUS
* UI/UX knowledge
* Experience with React
* Familiarity with Reactive Programming or
* Functional Programming

The salary is $ 4000 per month. Flight ticket to Vietnam included. Work permit included.

If this interests you please reach out to me.
Message has been deleted

Trevor Lewis

Apr 6, 2019, 9:17:33 AM4/6/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir. Thank you for your mail. Do you know it is full time work onsite in Vietnam. Are you OK with that?

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 20:07 Parampreet Singh, <thisispa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Trevor,

Hope you are doing excellent work there! I am Parampreet Singh, currently working as a software engineer in Ruby on Rails. I am interested in the position. PFA my resume for your reference. I believe I have good software skills which you are looking for.
Looking for a positive response from your side.

Thanks & have a good day,
Parampreet Singh

Message has been deleted

Trevor Lewis

Apr 6, 2019, 10:07:16 AM4/6/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Great. I will send to HR. The company is Tinypulse.com

Any other info you need kind Sir?

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 20:39 Parampreet Singh, <thisispa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I read it correct it to be an onsite job. I am fine with it. I want to know more about the details, and the company and all. Please share the further process and details for the same.
Thanks!

Message has been deleted