[job] Looking for Rails freelance developers

Karthikeyan A K

Jun 19, 2018, 12:45:05 AM6/19/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

One of the startups I am coding for is expanding. We are looking for freelance Ruby on Rails backend developers who can put in at lease 25 hours a week. The work is completely remote. Interested people please mail me.

--
Karthikeyan A K

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe

Paul McCubbins

Jun 19, 2018, 9:44:28 AM6/19/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Are you in the US?

Ralph Shnelvar

Jun 19, 2018, 10:03:49 AM6/19/18
to Karthikeyan A K
Karthikeyan,

Where should resumes be sent?

Ralph

Ralph

Karthikeyan A K

K. Mucheru

Jun 20, 2018, 1:34:05 PM6/20/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
 Hi,

I am a free-lance Ruby on Rails developer. Is the job offer still on?

Joe Guerra

Jun 21, 2018, 3:15:06 PM6/21/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
How much does it pay?

Karthikeyan A K

Jun 22, 2018, 3:54:23 AM6/22/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I am getting USD 45 per hour now. So I think i can get in that range for you too if you fit the bill.

Edsil Basadre

Jun 22, 2018, 3:55:28 AM6/22/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Where to send the resume?

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 at 3:54 PM, Karthikeyan A K <77m...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting USD 45 per hour now. So I think i can get in that range for you too if you fit the bill.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 12:45 AM, Joe Guerra <JGu...@jginfosys.com> wrote:
How much does it pay?

On Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 12:45:05 AM UTC-4, Karthikeyan A K wrote:
Hello All,

One of the startups I am coding for is expanding. We are looking for freelance Ruby on Rails backend developers who can put in at lease 25 hours a week. The work is completely remote. Interested people please mail me.

--
Karthikeyan A K

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe

Karthikeyan A K

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.

Karthikeyan A K