Google Oauth2 in embedded browser (web view)

Indrajeet Mishra

Jul 27, 2017, 11:27:49 AM7/27/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I have a created rails application google oauth login using google ominoauth gem, it seems working fine on web.
Wrap this application in android app using webview but in android app Google login not working. it raise error :=> 403 disallowed user_agent.

please go through the link to get more details.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43152411/google-oauth2-in-embedded-browser-web-view

Colin Law

Jul 27, 2017, 11:54:25 AM7/27/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
On 27 July 2017 at 08:23, Indrajeet Mishra
<indrajeet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a created rails application google oauth login using google ominoauth
> gem, it seems working fine on web.
> Wrap this application in android app using webview but in android app Google
> login not working. it raise error :=> 403 disallowed user_agent.

How can you wrap a rails app in android? Rails does not run under
android does it?

Colin