Newbie question : Rails 4 + mongo db

Manvi Sharma

May 5, 2015, 4:43:24 AM5/5/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I am new to ruby on rails (using rails 4 and ruby 2.0.0) and I'm looking
for a good tutorial for mongo db using mongoid.yml.

I found a few online, but they give only the basic steps. And I have
done till that. ie. insert, query, etc from a mongo db database through
the controller.

My basic question revolves around making a connection pool and using it.
What changes to do it the mongoid.yml and how to (in java terms)
getConnection from the controller???

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks :)

rajeevsharma86