Looking for RoR developer

Pablo Sapitan

Jan 6, 2021, 4:52:37 AM1/6/21
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
Our company out-works is looking for a Ruby on rails developer. This is a full time work from home job. Kindly send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks,
Pablo

Ritchie Buitre

Jan 6, 2021, 5:05:10 AM1/6/21
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
I'm interested.
Message has been deleted

George Mendoza

Jan 6, 2021, 5:35:14 AM1/6/21
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

You may want to discuss this privately :)

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 6:27 PM Pablo Sapitan <pablosa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir can you kindly send me a resume. Honestly the salary is only 50k. But this is a full time work from home job without tax. So 50k is net na.

Thanks

Raj

Jan 7, 2021, 9:38:04 AM1/7/21
to ruby...@googlegroups.com