USHPA Elections Open - Please Vote

Charles Allen

Oct 3, 2022, 1:43:34 PM10/3/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers

Hi this is Charles Allen, and while I now live in PA I grew up in NY and want to personally reach out to all USHPA members to let them know that the USHPA elections officially opened today.  I’ve decided to run and also nominated Nick Greece and Stephan Mentler.  As a group, we want to implement meaningful change for hang glider and paraglider pilots alike.  Instead of doing a long write-up, please take a few minutes and watch the video below, review our strategic plan, and connect if you want more information.  Most importantly, vote, and if you like our plan consider voting for Nick, Stephan, and I, and spread the word.  Appreciate you taking the time to review.

Watch https://qrco.de/Charles_Intro or https://youtu.be/gZpioTkaIQU

Explore https://qrco.de/StrategyPlan

Connect https://calendly.com/callen_btcs/ushpa-candidate-meeting

Vote Please check your email for a direct voting link.

Share

Tim DuBois

Nov 1, 2022, 11:47:46 AM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on your "team" being elected to the USPHA board! I wish you all well in righting the ship.
____________________________
Tim DuBois
Dunedin, FL / Naples, NY
Mobile: +9048030142
timothy...@gmail.com

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/dfd15b68-f586-4e3a-a198-f0237e5fb736n%40googlegroups.com.

Charles Allen

Nov 1, 2022, 12:21:09 PM11/1/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Thanks appreciate the support.  Excited to get to work.

Charles
Sent from my smartphone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAJHRvYiSRCht2qCGFs3r9u4PDQr7nfo_aNRLKVrJbspPydqyuA%40mail.gmail.com.