Watching Wednesday.

Air Ed

Nov 22, 2022, 5:14:38 PM11/22/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Harris has some potential tomorrow. Small window. AM update will tell. Interest?

Robert Slebodnik

Nov 22, 2022, 8:04:13 PM11/22/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I 'm out. Still in Utah. I hope you guys get some air time.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/22ec3720-ac57-4d99-92f5-44395c6079c4n%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Skinner

Nov 22, 2022, 10:55:15 PM11/22/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I'm out until Sunday ...

Rob

--

Rob

Jim Fardette

Nov 23, 2022, 12:06:01 AM11/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Maybe.  I’m not a winter flyer, so this could be my last hurrah for the year so I’m tempted.  What time are you thinking?
Jim

Air Ed

Nov 23, 2022, 8:15:42 AM11/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Looks a little lite, like a PG day ;-) Gonna pass today.

Jim Fardette

Nov 23, 2022, 10:16:20 AM11/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers

Well I’ve got a PG in the back of my car, but don’t (won’t) want to fly alone.  Anyone else interested?
Jim

Jfardette

Nov 23, 2022, 1:07:44 PM11/23/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Seeing no responses, I guess nobody is interested in flying today.  And speaking of flightless birds, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

On Nov 23, 2022, at 10:16 AM, Jim Fardette <jfar...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/8bda9899-48b3-40b0-b32b-520cbe1fead4n%40googlegroups.com.

Katrin Parsiegla

Nov 23, 2022, 5:22:19 PM11/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Couldn't make it today sorry.  Happy Thanksgiving. 😊

Wings-Aron Lantz

Nov 23, 2022, 6:37:30 PM11/23/22
to RAF, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
I hadn't thought much of flying Wednesday, but a peep of optimism crept in Tuesday night.

We attempted Hyner today.  It was PG weather up till about 2:15 when it turned off.

Here is the flight report from there:

We had two gliders in the air at once today at Hyner.

Tom B. was off the hill around 2?  He worked hard and got over the wall.  I saw his shadow pass overhead as I was pre-flighting.  Tom had a half hour flight scratching and scouring the valley for lift...nice!

Aron followed around 2:25 ish.  The wind was going away at that point.  Then it was N.  cross for a time.... had waited for a better cycle and had nothing.

Aron saw Tom going down and said the hell with it, were gonna at least have a couple gliders flying at once today so launched when it was straight in.

Thanks to Pat and Julie for helping us tank up today!

Let's fly soon!

Aron

Robert Skinner

Nov 24, 2022, 4:27:24 PM11/24/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Interested yes, able no ….  Happy Thanksgiving everyone… Rob

--

Rob