Bristol picnic August 20th

Tim DuBois

Aug 7, 2022, 9:45:39 AM8/7/22
to Rochester Area Flyers Google Group
Just in case anyone wasn't able to open the spreadsheet, we're hosting a picnic at the camp on Stid Hill next Saturday August 20th. Planning to eat around 5. The spreadsheet is for sign up to bring something to share. The plan is for burgers and dogs. Bring something else to grill if you don't like them.
Tents and campers are welcome. We have bathrooms in the cabin and camper as well as an outhouse 🤣.

Katrin Parsiegla

Aug 14, 2022, 9:40:29 AM8/14/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Tim, we will bring fresh fruits.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.ecowitt.net/home/index?id=92617
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAJHRvYjQQsgoiZ%3Dwn1mDUSOeb0HNzXaxpeuHR53v3y0JUQxPjA%40mail.gmail.com.

Katrin Parsiegla

Aug 21, 2022, 10:32:03 AM8/21/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Tim,

Thank you very much for hosting the picnic yesterday!  We had a great time in great company with excellent food & drink.  Also, thank you very much for opening up your Summer Camp for such occasions!  I'm sure Karl and I are not the only ones who appreciate it.

K&K.

Robert Slebodnik

Robert Skinner

Aug 22, 2022, 9:03:29 AM8/22/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Yeah ...   Thanks for a really nice evening.
Much appreciated..

Rob

--

Rob