How about tomorrow?

Tim Lewis

Jul 29, 2022, 4:34:51 PM7/29/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Anybody flying tomorrow, Harris/ Hammondsport?

Louis Vasconcelos

Jul 29, 2022, 4:58:03 PM7/29/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
yeah a few of us are coming down from Canada staying at hammonsport. we  will follow the crowd. katrin left a few memberships. it looks like harris or hammonsport day or evening.

louis

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 4:34:51 PM UTC-4 Tim Lewis wrote:
Anybody flying tomorrow, Harris/ Hammondsport?

William Selent

Jul 29, 2022, 6:01:44 PM7/29/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

For those camping out look out for the space station:
Time: Fri Jul 29 9:54 PM, Visible: 6 min, Max Height: 66°, Appears: 10° above NW, Disappears: 19° above ESE

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.ecowitt.net/home/index?id=92617
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/00cfdd09-e726-4932-b11a-f7191149d9a1n%40googlegroups.com.

Rick Brown

Air Ed

Jul 29, 2022, 10:13:28 PM7/29/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
I might have a relief pitcher tomorrow, to finally get out. Right now it's looking like Harris. I'd like to borrow/rent/buy a vario, as mine got toasted.

Bill Vickery

Jul 30, 2022, 7:46:54 AM7/30/22
to RAF
Wind turbines on the mountain suggest Harris is soarable now.
If Ed's thinking of coming out - its gotta be good 😀

James Kolynich

Jul 30, 2022, 8:36:16 AM7/30/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Ed,
I got a vario for you.

Bill Vickery

Jul 30, 2022, 9:42:54 AM7/30/22
to RAF
Some juicy looking clouds forming already.  Time?

Air Ed

Jul 30, 2022, 10:03:21 AM7/30/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
ETA on top to weed whack launch ~11:45. C U

Moritz Wagner

Jul 30, 2022, 12:35:48 PM7/30/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 30, 2022, 12:42:46 PM7/30/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
ETA: Harris at approximately 4pm for late afternoon/early evening PG.

Robert Skinner

Jul 30, 2022, 1:23:25 PM7/30/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

I'm out of here at 2.
Could pick you up on the way out.

Rob

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 30, 2022, 2:06:02 PM7/30/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Thanks,  but I'm on the way and have my wife with me. We're going to stop for a picnic on the way down. Also, I might have to come back earlier, which is why I didn't  call to offer you a ride. I'll check with Bill before I pass the Hammondsport exit.