RAF Nov. 2022 Meeting, TUES Nov. 8, 6:30-7:10pm on Zoom, 6:00-7:30 PM in person

Moritz Wagner

Nov 4, 2022, 1:09:53 PM11/4/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
RAF Meeting Agenda Nov 2022
It is election day, and we will end the meeting by 7:30 PM for those who need to to vote.
Our meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 6:30 PM on Zoom or in person at 6:00 PM at 1240 Jefferson Road, Henrietta. Potluck as usual.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75016823270?pwd=avtxwnceApueJzb8VblGtia4uL145a.1

Meeting ID: 750 1682 3270
Passcode: 2Ci2q0

Here are the main agenda items:
1) RAF Elections ( MW)
Election Materials were sent out by mail to all members with paid membership.
Voting on the bylaw changes and 5 of the club officers.
Process is specified in the letter. Questions?
You need to put ALL the required materials in an envelope and send it back to Leo, must arrive by November 30. PLEASE fill them out and send them back TODAY.
2) Italy Valley LZ property transfer from FLAP to RAF progress. (MW)
Letter from Lawyer was signed by both parties and returned.
3) New Club Logo (RB)
Sara Fort has designed a few new logos for the RAF. Discussion of proposed designs.
4) Christmas Party (BV)

Meetings and Events:

December 11: Christmas Party on Sunday, Mid Afternoon. Hopkins Point Lodge of Mendon Ponds Park

January 10

February 14

    Chute Clinic to be organized, ~March 4 +/- 1 week

March 14

April 11

   Check it out April 15 / 22

   Ground School April 25

Training Session April 29 - June 24

Summer Part

Moritz Wagner

Nov 8, 2022, 11:00:06 AM11/8/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder for our meeting tonight. In person at 6 PM at 1240 Jefferson Rd. in Henrietta, at 7:30 on zoom.
Cheers,
Moritz

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/f159254c-2494-4ede-8c3b-57f643253d68n%40googlegroups.com.

Moritz Wagner

Nov 8, 2022, 3:27:06 PM11/8/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, yes 6:30 pm for Zoom!!! And we will make sure to end by 7:30 so that you have a chance to vote even after the meeting.
Cheers,
Moritz

Jim Black

Nov 8, 2022, 6:24:30 PM11/8/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
image.png

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAMVKbSkWB8-dNMb1Kj_wu9Kj9HZV_EQ%2BndAKftCg%2B7kTGwWJMQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Dr. Jim Black
He/Him/His