No keywords in robot framework library 4.0 in eclipse IDE

Richa Tailor

Mar 13, 2021, 8:47:42 PM3/13/21
to robotframework-users
Hi,
I just have upgraded robot framework from 3.2.0 to 4.0. But after upgradation I didn't found any new keywords under builtin library like SKIP IF.
And when I created new project I found that every robot framework library is empty.

Is it because for upgradation or is there any other cause possible.RobotBuiltinLibraries.pngrobot keyword not found.png

Aleh Barysevich

Mar 14, 2021, 8:28:48 AM3/14/21
to robotframework-users
Hi,