Special meeting

Andrew Larkin

Jul 5, 2014, 3:01:02 AM7/5/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I would like to call a special meeting next weekend to discuss the future direction of the group.

This is obviously a very important subject and I would like to have as many people involved in the discussion as possible.

My preference at the moment would be to meet at 3pm on Saturday. I expect the meeting will be 1.5 to 2 hours.

Please let me know if you are able/unable to attend.

Thanks,
Andrew

marta sawoniewska

Jul 5, 2014, 5:45:26 AM7/5/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Hackers,

S&M will be there at 3pm :)

Cheers.

Nathan Williams

Jul 5, 2014, 7:28:47 AM7/5/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Is that Saturday the 12th?
I'll try and make it

Andrew Larkin

Jul 5, 2014, 8:13:55 PM7/5/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Yes 12th.

Adrian Apps

Jul 12, 2014, 3:25:08 AM7/12/14
to robo...@googlegroups.com
Some announcements resulting from the special discussion meeting today.
FIRST of all (see what I did there?) Congratulations to the Indivisibles (hashtag Community Robotics) on their victory at the FTC APIs winning the Inspire award!
A couple of action points:
- Cleanup/Working Bee of the space. Is you're able to help, please consider doing so. An event page will be organised soon by Tim.
- Donation/fees. While we don't have a formal organisational structure in place, it is encouraged to help support the space financially. We decided on a voluntary contribution of $40/month however, should you not be able to contribute this much then please feel free to discuss with us. This is only for people attending the space regularly. One off donations are also appreciated. Contact myself or Andrew for more information on this.
- Mini Maker Faire Sydney. No official word yet from the organisers, however looking for projects to showcase. We will be having some teams from FIRST participating but anything else that you've made (especially at the space) is welcome to be displayed, let me know if you're interested by joining the event herehttps://www.facebook.com/events/568595099918531/?ref=4