moving to the Ingleburn

peter baker

Nov 28, 2016, 9:55:38 PM11/28/16
to RoboDojo
hey guys

I currently live in canberra and I'm thinking about moving to Ingleburn for work (tv production)  I hope to get involved in your hackerspace in the near future

I have been involved in canberra's hackerspace, makehackvoid and computerbank in melbourne

also, if anyone knows anyone around Ingleburn looking to rent a room please get in contact.

peter

Andrew Larkin

Nov 28, 2016, 11:10:57 PM11/28/16
to robo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Peter.  Currently there is no physical presence for RoboDojo.  Virtual activity via Facebook and an occasional social meetup.  No help on the rental front though.  Pop in to the FB page and chat there if possible.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/robodojo/

Andrew