Martin, maybe this is your next bike?

Norman Wright

Sep 17, 2021, 12:24:33 PM9/17/21
to RM...@googlegroups.com
Martin:  Since you like camping, are handy with a wrench and face knee recuperation, maybe this is what you need, not a dirt bike!

Vince M Lane

Sep 17, 2021, 1:46:18 PM9/17/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Now we know why GM decided to shut down the Pontiac division

Sep 18, 2021, 11:53:27 AM9/18/21
to RMRAT

Another example of just because you can…

Steve Smith

Sep 18, 2021, 4:25:31 PM9/18/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I didn’t think it was possible to make a Fiero worse, but I am proven wrong yet again. Imagine what could be done with an Aztek. I shudder to think.

If I was to ride/drive that thing in public then a full face helmet with dark visor would be a requirement.

Steve

Martin Richard

Sep 18, 2021, 7:24:53 PM9/18/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I think this is the answer to the question: "what happens when you combine fabrication skills with a lot of meth?"

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 10:24 AM Norman Wright <low...@gmail.com> wrote:
Martin:  Since you like camping, are handy with a wrench and face knee recuperation, maybe this is what you need, not a dirt bike!

DAN PILCHER

Sep 18, 2021, 11:38:24 PM9/18/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
The Aztek has Hollywood star power.  Walter White (Bruan Cranston) drove one in "Breaking Bad."

Dan