Happy New Year

Steve Smith

Dec 31, 2020, 9:57:13 PM12/31/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope that we get to have a “normal” year full of riding, socializing, and other assorted fun times. Enjoy the holiday weekend and the football games.

2020 was such a shitty year, I mean it was so shitty that it even killed Mary Ann on the way out the door! How shitty is that? Totally shitty!

Be safe my friends, see you next summer.
--
Steve

Ron Reid

Dec 31, 2020, 10:00:31 PM12/31/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
This sums up 2020 😜

Image

Image

Dec 31, 2020, 10:03:00 PM12/31/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Ron, as always, you added the perfect statement to my message. I think that you get to drop the mic 🎤

--
Steve

LARRY POAGUE

Dec 31, 2020, 10:03:04 PM12/31/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I think the Social & Economic fallout in 2021 is not going to generate much happiness - but I wish you Peace.

On Dec 31, 2020, at 8:00 PM, Ron Reid <bik...@msn.com> wrote:

This sums up 2020 😜

<FB_IMG_1609267598959.jpg>

<FB_IMG_1609345147097.jpg>

sfr4201

Dec 31, 2020, 10:46:48 PM12/31/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Remember Steve,the year barely started when Neil Peart and Terry Jones left us within a week of each other!

Lets kick 2020 out to the kerb,see you next Summer!

                        E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jan 1, 2021, 3:18:27 AM1/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year to you Steve and the rest of my Triumph Family!

Sent from Nine

Jan 1, 2021, 10:55:30 AM1/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Larry, you’re probably right about that, sadly. I hope that you find happiness and peace in 2021. And maybe we can finally get together for lunch in Gunnison this year. It’s way overdue.

E-Steve, as sad as it was to lose both Neil and Terry, I have to believe that they were fortunate not to see what 2020 turned into. Although if anyone could have been able to decode and satirize it it would have been those two.

Thanks Chris, the same to you.

It’s sunny today in Montrose and hopefully it’s a great day wherever you are. See you all somewhere down the road

--
Steve

Jim Baker

Jan 1, 2021, 11:04:02 AM1/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Whatever 2021 brings, our hobby has proven unusually resilient to covid's mayhem, legit or otherwise.  I'll be riding as soon as weather permits; hope you guys will join me.  Happy new year!

Sean Donnelly

Jan 1, 2021, 11:06:10 AM1/1/21
to RMRAT
2020 also took away James Bond (Sean Connery), Darth Vader (David Prowse)  and Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch).

Hoping for the promise of a better 2021, but I am a little worried that phonetically the new year is 2020 won :(

20201225_170018.jpeg

David

Jan 4, 2021, 10:03:14 PM1/4/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Steve, thanks for your New Years Eve greeting and “positive waves”!

 There is hope for a better year ahead of us all. I’ve ridden my motorcycles every day this year, and that’s a good start!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2020, at 7:57 PM, Steve Smith <shmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope that we get to have a “normal” year full of riding, socializing, and other assorted fun times. Enjoy the holiday weekend and the football games.

Steve Smith

Jan 5, 2021, 12:33:36 PM1/5/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Dave, I’m glad that you can get out to ride. My driveway is packed down with snow and ice, and has been since early December so I’m a bit envious. That’s the price I pay for living in Montrose, but man, the rest of the year is awesome riding every day. I hope to see you sometime this year once some semblance of normality is achieved. Until then, ride that bike!

--
Steve

WAYNE EVERMAN

Jan 5, 2021, 5:32:20 PM1/5/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
Yo, Double S...
Maybe this year we can 'cop some breeze' and 'get a whiff of this'!  EWB/TCD