Peru Machu Picchu Adventure

Robert Wendl

Apr 1, 2022, 8:21:08 PM4/1/22
to Rocky Rountain Rat
All,

If you have not heard, I will be traveling to Pure and will be riding through the Andes. I will be flying out on April 2nd and return on the April 18th. On this trip I will be part of tour with MotoQuest and below you will find a link to the tour I will be on.

Like normal, during me travels I will be using a Satellite GPS Messenger which will allow people to follow my movements in real time. I have recently upgraded to a Garmin InReach and below you will find a link to my Garmin MapShare.

Peru Machu Picchu Adventure
https://www.motoquest.com/motorcycle-tours/peru-motorcycle-tour/

Garmin MapShare
https://share.garmin.com/5HWCV

CPT Bob

Brian Weberg

Apr 1, 2022, 8:28:08 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bravo. Sounds like an excellent adventure. Enjoy.

robert sheehan

Apr 1, 2022, 8:54:12 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com

DARREN WEST

Apr 1, 2022, 9:00:21 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, be safe!

Norman Wright

Apr 1, 2022, 9:11:48 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Super cool have a great trip.

Steve Smith

Apr 1, 2022, 9:14:07 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bob, I can only imagine how much fun and excitement you have in store for you on this adventure! I hope that I can do something as epic as that myself someday, you have inspired me!

--
Steve

sfr4201

Apr 1, 2022, 10:18:55 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I clicked on the link.My question is you reserved a Honda Africa Twin or a BMW F series bike?

Oh yeah,have fun,ride safe and l will eagerly await your report when you get back!!

                 E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Vince M Lane

Apr 1, 2022, 11:25:52 PM4/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Be smart; Be safe

Vince

Apr 2, 2022, 12:42:10 AM4/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com

What an adventure, can’t wait to hear all about it. Be safe!

Robert Wendl

Apr 2, 2022, 11:10:34 AM4/2/22
to Rocky Rountain Rat
E-Steve,

I will be ride a BMW.

Bob Wendl

David

Apr 4, 2022, 5:23:16 PM4/4/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bob, have a great trip! Hope to see a ride presentation down the road.
Take good care along the way.

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Wendl

Apr 8, 2022, 7:45:51 PM4/8/22