Updated executive order requiring masks in Colorado

Steve Smith

Jul 16, 2020, 6:29:49 PM7/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass this along to everyone who is headed to Montrose this weekend. You will definitely be required to have a mask for anything that requires you to go inside any business or public space starting today. I recommend bringing one with you.

See you soon!

https://www.colorado.gov/governor/sites/default/files/inline-files/D%202020%20138%20Mask%20Order.pdf
D 2020 138 Mask Order.pdf

grrrlx1

Jul 16, 2020, 6:43:25 PM7/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sean is bringing some extra disposables we have, but I'm fond of wearing cloth masks, 'cause, the planet and all :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Steve Smith

Jul 16, 2020, 6:50:08 PM7/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Good for you Sara. I too prefer my cloth mask, but I’m also a cheapskate. Wash and wear all the way. Also my daughter made it for me. 😊

--
Steve

Sean Donnelly

Jul 16, 2020, 8:49:15 PM7/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I like the cloth ones that have the adjustable straps. I find the elastic staps annoying AF :)