Social distancing

1 view

Ron Reid

Mar 25, 2020, 9:57:58 PM3/25/20
to 'Manuel' via RMRAT

Image

These bars stick out 3 feet on each side.
It's the other vehicles responsibility to keep the other three feet of clearance 😄🏍️

Norman Wright

Mar 26, 2020, 11:14:36 AM3/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Now if they just had a quick disconnect, and install them on your wallet chain, you'd have a great handy pair of Nunchucks.  😘

WAYNE EVERMAN

Mar 26, 2020, 5:14:58 PM3/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Norman Wright
Looks like an angry Italian hornet!  EWB

LARRY POAGUE

Mar 27, 2020, 8:04:03 PM3/27/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com

The "Bars" are all closed, Gov. says stay home, so have to have "Happy hour" in my garage.
Whats the World coming to ?????

IMG_1264.jpg

sfr4201

Mar 27, 2020, 8:19:15 PM3/27/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Not at my house,Larry!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

sfr4201

Mar 27, 2020, 8:22:38 PM3/27/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Seriously,doing the same thing Larry,hope things are well on your end of town!

                      E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Mar 27, 2020, 10:10:27 PM3/27/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Ha!  Leave it to you Larry.  Lookin’ good!!

Managing Partner of Raising Two Kids LLC

Steve Smith

Mar 28, 2020, 12:12:59 AM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Due to people’s reaction to my personality I was “socially distant” before it was cool.

--
Steve

LARRY POAGUE

Mar 28, 2020, 10:15:51 AM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
Major ”Life Events”, like this Virus, come around and show the “Rest of us”, just how far ahead of the curve, you were !!

DAN PILCHER

Mar 28, 2020, 12:01:59 PM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
Steve, when you spent the night with Madie and me on Vashon Island after you picked up your new Moto Guzzi, Madie found that you had a pretty infectious personality.

Dan

Norman Wright

Mar 28, 2020, 12:36:47 PM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Your garage is nicer than me rec room.  Looks like a good place to drink.

Steve Smith

Mar 28, 2020, 4:28:46 PM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Larry, I like the way you spun that around from “a-hole” to “ahead of the curve”. You might be missing out on an opportunity in the political messaging business.

Dan, as you know, even uranium is safe at (infinitesimally) small exposure levels. Madie was very kind and welcoming to me and I appreciated that. Tell her hi for me and give her a big hug.

--
Steve

WAYNE EVERMAN

Mar 28, 2020, 4:46:03 PM3/28/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
S-Steve; TCD on social distancing: 'get a whiff of this...'  EWB