Found a treasure

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Sep 8, 2021, 1:48:38 PM9/8/21
to Rmrat
Digging through boxes of old photographs and postcards from the Black Hills branch of the family, came across this sticker.
Image from iOS (14).jpg

Jim Baker

Sep 9, 2021, 10:37:37 AM9/9/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Wow.  You should find someone in that scene and let them have it.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 11:48 AM <ad...@vexingworkshop.com> wrote:
Digging through boxes of old photographs and postcards from the Black Hills branch of the family, came across this sticker.

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Sep 9, 2021, 1:21:20 PM9/9/21
to Rmrat, Rmrat
How many times do you have to go to be "in the scene?"

Sep 9, 2021, 08:37 by bea...@pobox.com:

> Wow.  You should find someone in that scene and let them have it.
>
> On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 11:48 AM <> ad...@vexingworkshop.com> > wrote:
>
>> Digging through boxes of old photographs and postcards from the Black Hills branch of the family, came across this sticker.

Steve Smith

Sep 9, 2021, 3:47:50 PM9/9/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
That’s hard to define. I think that I’d let eBay figure that out for me. But that’s just me.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/MjAZzTp--3-2%40vexingworkshop.com.
--
Steve

Norman Wright

Sep 9, 2021, 3:59:53 PM9/9/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I have no definition either but I believe my main man Vince was at 50 and we were both at 75.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/MjAZzTp--3-2%40vexingworkshop.com.

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Sep 9, 2021, 4:07:35 PM9/9/21
to Rmrat, Rmrat
Stop trying to give away my sticker!

:-)

Sep 9, 2021, 13:59 by low...@gmail.com:

> I have no definition either but I believe my main man Vince was at 50 and we were both at 75.
>
> On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 11:21 AM <> ad...@vexingworkshop.com> > wrote:
>
>> How many times do you have to go to be "in the scene?"
>>

>> Sep 9, 2021, 08:37 by >> bea...@pobox.com>> :
>>
>> > Wow.  You should find someone in that scene and let them have it.

>> > --

Vince M Lane

Sep 9, 2021, 5:19:13 PM9/9/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Norm is correct. I made my first trip to Sturgis in 1990 which happened to be the 50th Anniversary. There were 3 of us and I rode a 1979 Harley Sportster. 4spd, shovel head and chain drive. The battery died on the way home and I had to leave it running while I filled it up. I still have the shirt I bought in my closet. It’s a bit rough around the edges and seems to have shrunk some over time. I do not remember seeing that sticker/logo. I’m sure it represents a specific group of folks.
Vince

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 9, 2021, at 2:07 PM, ad...@vexingworkshop.com wrote:
>
> Stop trying to give away my sticker!
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/MjBA1aW--3-2%40vexingworkshop.com.

Jim Baker

Sep 9, 2021, 6:19:05 PM9/9/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Well, I dunno if it's volume so much as commitment.  Like, I've been there, once, but I don't want the sticker ;)