Dan Pilcher

sfr4201

Mar 10, 2024, 9:30:33 PMMar 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Everyone

As of 7pm Sunday March 10th,l received a text from Dan.Most of you are aware that his wife Madie has been diagnosed with cancer.

Long story short,after a CT scan last week,Madie has been transferred to hospice care.If l hear anything additional,l will gladly pass along any updates

                            E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Chris Peltz

Mar 10, 2024, 11:44:27 PMMar 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steve for passing along the message.

Vince M Lane

Mar 10, 2024, 11:52:25 PMMar 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Steve, sad news though it is.

Steve Smith

Mar 11, 2024, 10:33:12 AMMar 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Such sad news, my heart goes out to Dan and Maddie. She is such a sweet person, but cancer is indiscriminate and cruel.

Steve

LARRY POAGUE

Mar 12, 2024, 10:00:00 AMMar 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Fingers crossed, and hoping for the best outcome.

Martin Richard

Mar 14, 2024, 6:41:51 PMMar 14
to rm...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear this, Steve.

Dan if you are on here, you and Madie are in our thoughts.

Martin and Liz

sfr4201

Mar 16, 2024, 10:06:31 AMMar 16
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Everyone

Just got a text that Madie Pilcher passed away earlier this morning

                     E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Sara Salter

Mar 16, 2024, 10:58:22 AMMar 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Please send Dan our deepest sympathies, and let him know to take care of himself while he and his family grieves this great loss.
Sara and Sean

Mar 16, 2024, 11:04:21 AMMar 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
🙏
Sent from my iPhone

Steve Smith

Mar 16, 2024, 12:57:38 PMMar 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

Annette and I are grieved by your loss of your wonderful wife and friend Maddie. She was one of a kind, and she will be missed. May you be consoled somewhat by the knowledge that her suffering has ended, and from the memories you have of the time you shared. You are in our thoughts during this difficult time.

Steve and Annette

Thomas Sangl

Mar 16, 2024, 1:03:37 PMMar 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
Dan
Laura and I are deeply saddened by your loss.
Stay strong,

LARRY POAGUE

Mar 16, 2024, 1:35:37 PMMar 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith