Recall in my Trophy, who to use

Jim Kerick

Nov 19, 2021, 10:09:54 AM11/19/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

My Trophy has a recall for the routing of the ignition wires. They might get rubbed and wear through and cause issues.

I have the letter and need to drop her off to get the needful done.

I have not used any Triumph dealer west of the Rockies to date.

Who has recommendations between the likely candidates? I expect I will have to drop her off. Though I would preferr to wait as they say the service should take about 1/2 hour.

Jim Kerick

sent from telegraph

Steve Smith

Nov 19, 2021, 10:16:44 AM11/19/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Are you west of the Rockies now? I thought you were on the front range. If not, then where?

Steve

Jim Kerick

Nov 19, 2021, 10:55:23 AM11/19/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Okay I meant Mississippi river.... still in Thornton.

Damn I need more coffee before typing.

sent from telegraph

Norman Wright

Nov 19, 2021, 11:49:24 AM11/19/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Since it's a recall and you need a dealer, I'd use Erico.

sfr4201

Nov 19, 2021, 5:16:52 PM11/19/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim

If ERICO is backed up,suggest Foothills in Lakewood.lf the repair takes a little longer than anticipated,there are a couple of things you could do while waiting:

There is a diner across the street from Foothills ( Carnation)

G- Force power sports is around the corner (say KTM land)

                  E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device