瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Norman Wright

未讀,
2021年12月1日 下午4:01:292021/12/1
收件者:RM...@googlegroups.com
Check out the 2022 Triumphs.  The paint on the Bobber is incredible but who'd want the Tiger 1200 paint job?

sean1881

未讀,
2021年12月1日 下午4:33:122021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com、RM...@googlegroups.com
First time I saw that, I thought surely that's a vinyl just to hide the details of what it was for test purposes.  I never imagined that was actually the finished paint job.

Sent from my Galaxy

sean1881

未讀,
2021年12月1日 下午4:39:432021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com、RM...@googlegroups.com
I mean that *is* just for the prototype testing right?

Triumph really isn't intending for you to be able to hide in a logo factory with this not so subtle camouflage?

Sent from my Galaxy

From: Jim Baker <bea...@pobox.com>

Jim Kerick

未讀,
2021年12月1日 晚上8:21:342021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com
I like it! My 13 son likes it.

Jim

sent from telegraph

Jim Kerick

未讀,
2021年12月1日 晚上8:22:092021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com
It is calling your name Jim.....

sent from telegraph

Jim Baker

未讀,
2021年12月1日 晚上9:39:222021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome to ride mine some afternoon to see if you fit.

Jim Baker

未讀,
2021年12月1日 晚上9:39:412021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com
But Steve, *it's faster*

Vince M Lane

未讀,
2021年12月1日 晚上10:36:492021/12/1
收件者:rm...@googlegroups.com
Wow I think the bikes look terriffic!  It will cost a few more pounds to buy one but they sure are gorgeous!  Hopefully they run as good as they look and are built to last.  As for the Tiger, I don't think that's camouflage (sp?) at all.  In between all those white lines is the letter "T" in the black.  It's just the Marque showing a little pride in their work.

Vince

Check out the 2022 Triumphs.  The paint on the Bobber is incredible but who'd want the Tiger 1200 paint job?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息