Conclave 2023 & "E-Steve Shed Warming"

sfr4201

Aug 27, 2023, 11:33:49 AM8/27/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Friendly remainder regarding the Colorado Conclave on Sept.17th.You still have time to register,however these need to be received by Sept 5th. Which is a week from next Tuesday.Cost is $30,$35 if mailed after Sept.5th.Hoping some of you can join me in flying the RMRAT flag.

Speaking of scheduling,the "E-Steve Shed Warming"is still a go on my end for Sept.30th.l am assuming that you will be meeting at Foothills first before riding out to Hudson.Will provide a physical address in due course.Let me know what you need me to provide upon arrival,cheers........

                      E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

20230827_093146_resized.jpg

Chris Peltz

Aug 27, 2023, 11:18:52 PM8/27/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
E-Steve & I missed the announcement. What is the "Shed Warming" ride on the 30th?

sfr4201

Aug 28, 2023, 6:26:28 AM8/28/23
to Chris Peltz, rm...@googlegroups.com
Chris

Per the persistence of Bullit Bob,it is basically a ride down to Hudson to check out my shed.Like a house warming,but only a shed!No,do not heed to bring anyting,just yourself!Additional details to follow later

                       E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Robert Wendl

Aug 28, 2023, 11:02:14 PM8/28/23
to Rocky Rountain Rat
E-Steve,

The registration for my Thruxton will be in the mail tomorrow.

Bob Wendl

Aug 29, 2023, 6:43:09 PM8/29/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just registered for the conclave with the Newchurch!

--

 -= Tavis =-

sfr4201

Aug 30, 2023, 9:34:49 PM8/30/23
to Tavis Aitken, rm...@googlegroups.com
Tavis

Thrilled that you and the Newchurch will be joining us at Oak Park.My Sprint is all signed up and registered,now if only l can find at least two more bikes to partake in the fun!

There is still time,have until Sept.9th to register before the price goes up through e-mail or "snail" mail.......

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 31, 2023, 1:25:55 AM8/31/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Tavis Aitken
Would love to see Denise's "Queen" Bonnie and "Atomic Red" Speed triple there, if trailering could be arranged! (and if she wanted to enter).
  EWB

robert sheehan

Sep 12, 2023, 6:44:45 PM9/12/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Is there a preferred time to arrive at Oak Park?

Bob

sfr4201

Sep 12, 2023, 7:39:54 PM9/12/23
to robert sheehan, rm...@googlegroups.com
Bob

Around 9 if you are entering a bike or after 10 if you are coming out to support us all

Martin Richard

Sep 15, 2023, 6:36:13 PM9/15/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
OK I'll plan on being there on Sunday the 17th at 10:00.  I'll be on the Harley so you'll probably hear me before you see me.

Martin

sfr4201

Sep 15, 2023, 6:47:08 PM9/15/23
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Will be showing my Sprint ST.My Speed Triple is in the shop.Capt.Bob ( Thruxton R) and Tavis ( Bonneville New Church),plus possibly some BMAC folk,are in as well.See you Sunday!!!