DGR is next Sunday!!

Jim Baker

May 12, 2024, 5:17:50 PMMay 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Just over a week remains until the 2024 Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride, an annual, global event that I've participated in for the last eight years. The ride raises money for the Movember Foundation, which funds research into prevention and treatment of men’s cancers, mental health and suicide prevention. This is my big cause, and probably the nicest thing I do for anyone all year.

After the ride I will follow up with everyone; it's a fun event with lots of vintage motorcycles, vintage finery, vintage beards, and ... increasingly, vintage riders. We have coffee in the morning prior, then a big cookout afterwards. You are welcome to join us if you are local, or, even better, sign up yourself!

The Colorado Springs ride has grown every year since we started in 2016, and we're hoping to do it again, but we're only about halfway there. If you can find it in your heart to donate, the link is below. I appreciate every single one of you who have supported me over the years.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/Beaker

#DGRColoradoSprings #DGR2024 #BoulderStreetMoto

Cheers,

Jim