Covid 19

sfr4201

Apr 26, 2020, 7:57:15 PM4/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Social distancing,huh!!

Shoot in Hudson,9.45am,April 26th

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
20200426_095213.jpg

Jim Baker

Apr 26, 2020, 8:51:39 PM4/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Don't judge, we all have to get through this in our own way .... we may or may not have done this for BMAC yesterday ... :)

Seriously, I'm of the opinion that we can enjoy 90% of our hobby while still complying with the spirit, if not the letter of these orders.  I'm tempted to point out that next Sunday is the first Sunday of the month, but it's calling for rain .... :/

sfr4201

Apr 26, 2020, 9:22:07 PM4/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Regarding the riding part,see how the week progresses.Jim,you still going to High Plains Raceway next Saturday?Wayne and l are thinking of stopping over there,besides,l need the weekend off from outdoor yard projects!

                         E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jim Baker

Apr 26, 2020, 9:24:52 PM4/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Good question, glad you reminded me, b/c HPR guy wound up having to cancel another week.  I am now signed up for Sunday, May 10, afternoon session.

I am down for a 5/3 first-Sunday ride if the weather is even remotely cooperative ...

Manuel

Apr 26, 2020, 11:43:18 PM4/26/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Trying to get together a virtual meeting for May.  Have a jar or dram of whatever you fancy and we can hang out.  Maybe even Mr and Mrs Smith can join us!

Robert Wendl

Apr 27, 2020, 9:31:05 AM4/27/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Manuel,

The BMAC did a virtual meeting last Friday with Zoom and it worked very well. Let me know if need any help setting it up.

CPT Bob