DGR is TOMORROW

Jim Baker

May 18, 2024, 12:34:00 PMMay 18
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

If you’re sick of seeing me ask for money for this … well, I’m asking again … but this is the last time this year I will ask for money for this …

… because tomorrow is the day for the Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride!  This annual charity drive raises money for Movember, supporting men’s health issues - primarily prostate cancer and suicide prevention. The ride attracts 100,000 riders from hundreds of cities around the globe and has raised tens of millions in the past decade.  The event itself is a big parade, where we dress up in vintage finery and ride vintage motorcycles in a big parade around town.    In Colorado Springs we’re looking at 120 registered riders and we’ve raised over $15,000 for the cause!  Huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped make that happen, and if you haven’t, I would love it if you could find it in your heart to help us push it even higher.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/Beaker

#DGRColoradoSprings #DGR2023 #BoulderStreetMoto

Cheers,

Jim

sfr4201

May 18, 2024, 2:10:43 PMMay 18
to Jim Baker, rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim

I can not remember if my donation went  through,will check later......

                     E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Vince M Lane

May 18, 2024, 8:11:18 PMMay 18
to rm...@googlegroups.com
OK Jim, got you covered.  Have a great ride tomorrow!

Vince

Jim Baker

May 18, 2024, 11:33:48 PM (14 days ago) May 18
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Steve and Vince, thank you both so much!  Very generous!

Cheers,

Jim