Chuck Ferrari Ride 04/07/2024

Martin Richard

Feb 14, 2024, 9:59:41 PMFeb 14
to rm...@googlegroups.com
RATS:
Tentative date for the final Chuck Ferrari ride is April 7th (Sunday.) This will also be a "First Sunday" ride.

Question for the group: If we did a ride that ended in Canon City, how many would be interested in coming to Casa Albright in Pueblo for an informal cookout/gathering afterwards? I'd like to try and get a tentative headcount so I know how much food to prepare.

Obviously, weather may be a factor so I'll start getting the headcount when we get closer to the date. But I just wanted to put this out so people could mark their calendars.

Martin

Jim Baker

Feb 14, 2024, 10:01:25 PMFeb 14
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bummer, I'll be in Austin for the eclipse.  Sounds like a good time!

Albert Miller

Feb 26, 2024, 8:59:21 PMFeb 26
to RMRAT
Unfortunately, I will be in Oklahoma for the eclipse.

I hope you have good weather.

Al M