Monthly RMRAT meeting and ride to RAMBLER RANCH this Saturday 9/24

Martin Richard

Sep 20, 2022, 2:22:30 PM9/20/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
The monthly RMRAT meeting is this Saturday, 9/24 at 9:00 AM at Foothills Motorcycles.  No presentation, we will have a short meeting and then ride as a group to Rambler Ranch for a tour of one of the most amazing car collections in the world.

Tour should be about 2 - 2 1/2 hours and after that, those who want to can ride to a lunch spot in nearby Elizabeth, Kiowa or Parker (Suggestions welcomed.)

Make sure to bring $20 CASH for the Ranch if you are going on the tour, as he does not take cards.

Hope to see you all there!

Martin

Jim Baker

Sep 20, 2022, 2:37:39 PM9/20/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it; taking out-of-town guests to RMNP that day.  In better news, I have my wheel back; the Bonneville should be back on the road later today.

Enjoy the ranch; if you've never seen it is something else; a testimony to rich people not being crazy, just eccentric ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Vince M Lane

Sep 20, 2022, 7:21:48 PM9/20/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,
Unfortunately I cannot make this month's meeting or the Rambler Ranch.
Thanks,
Vince

Sep 20, 2022, 7:30:59 PM9/20/22
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Martin,

Denise and I plan on going with the group to the Rambler Ranch. With it only being a few miles a way we're planning meeting you in Franktown or Elizabeth.

For lunch, I recommend the Takoda Tavern on South Parker road. They have good food and are motorcycle friendly. Below you will find the link to their website.

Bob Wendl

Sep 21, 2022, 12:24:38 AM9/21/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Robert Wendl
Martin; I plan on doing the same as the Wendls, so I will not be at the RMRAT meeting.  I will be driving my truck, as I need to take my walking stick and am not quite up to riding yet.

Capt Bob/Denise; what time will you be at Franktown/Elizabeth?  I'd like to meet you and follow to the Rambler Ranch.  I agree on Takota.

Finally, I have 20 free admission passes to the MRA roadrace finale at High Plains Raceway on SUN, SEP 25.  First come, first served! (will bring them on SAT).

EWB

sfr4201

Sep 21, 2022, 7:52:41 AM9/21/22
to WAYNE EVERMAN, rm...@googlegroups.com, Robert Wendl
Martin

I plan on meeting you in Elizabeth,but that all depends on what time l get home first from taking my dog to the vet!

               E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device