TRIUMPH IN THE ROCKIES Registration List: PLEASE READ:

Martin Richard

Jul 17, 2023, 4:20:27 PM7/17/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
The following have registered and paid for Triumph in the Rockies:
Tavis Aitken
Ray Branson
Ronald Espinosa
Curtis Graves
Rich Hansen
Vince Lane
Al Miller
Chris Peltz
Ryan Pfeiffer
Charles Richards
Steve Reid
Tomas Röhlander
Bob Sheehan
Steve Smith
Bob Wendl
Denise Wendl
Norm Wright

If you registered and you don't see your name, please respond ASAP so I can look for your registration.

Also, Steve and Tomas I need to know your shirt sizes and whether you want long or short sleeve. Thanks!

Martin

Steve Smith

Jul 17, 2023, 4:57:34 PM7/17/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

I don’t need a shirt. I was trying to register Annette as an attendee along with myself. Hopefully that’s still the case.

Steve

Tomas Rohlander

Jul 17, 2023, 5:33:30 PM7/17/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
I like to get a short sleeve 2XL.
Tomas

Jim Baker

Jul 17, 2023, 6:20:55 PM7/17/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Martin,

I could have sworn I replied to you (and paid you) but I see no evidence of it.  I DID reserve a room.  I'd like a long-sleeve 2XL shirt.  Please let me know what I owe you and how to pay for it.

Cheers,

Jim

Chris Peltz

Jul 17, 2023, 8:26:58 PM7/17/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up that the Motel we are staying at still has 4 rooms available in the original block of 20 that Martin reserved. If anyone is still looking for a room, you can call them at (970) 452-9920 to reserve.

Curtis Graves

Jul 18, 2023, 9:52:24 AM7/18/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up. I just moved over.