Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Martin Richard

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 15:20:0321/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure this won't be a real surprise to anyone but I'm going to have to cancel our 8th annual Chuck Ferrari Memorial Ride which was scheduled for this coming Saturday, 4/25.

Basically, with nowhere open to meet or ride to and with unnecessary travel officially "discouraged" I think it best to cancel the ride at this time.  I may try to see if I can reschedule it for later in the year, most likely choice would be in September or October.

Take care and ride safe, all!

Martin

Norman Wright

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 15:47:5021/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin:  Is that your 1150 I saw on Motorado?

Jim Baker

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 17:42:2221/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
Tough break, Martin.  I took it down off our BMAC calendar; thanks for reminding me, I think I thought it was later, in May.

Stay safe, ride as much as you can.

Jim

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:20 PM Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

Martin Richard

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 20:41:0121/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
Yep, sure is. Are they back open?

Norman Wright

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 22:24:2021/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
I saw it on line so probably closed until next week.

Curtis Graves

da leggere,
21 apr 2020, 22:26:0621/04/20
a rm...@googlegroups.com
They just sold my Concours. They’ve been by appointment only for the last few weeks.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi