robert sheehan

Jul 30, 2023, 3:41:18 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I got home about half an hour ago. Even with leaving at 07:30, the traffic on 285 was significant. Does the entire metro area go into the mountains every weekend?

It was a great weekend with equally great people. Let's do it again sometime.

Thanks again.

Bob

Jim Baker

Jul 30, 2023, 3:44:58 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm home as well; waved farewell to the Wendls in Woodland Park. 24 wasn't as bad as we expected.

Sean Donnelly

Jul 30, 2023, 3:45:22 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Yes..there is a mass exodus out of the city every Friday as though a mass evacuation order was given and then they all head back on Sunday.   You either need to head out at the crack of dawn, really late on Sunday or make arrangements to stay through Monday it seems

Jul 30, 2023, 4:05:34 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm home also, left at 8:10 and arrived home at 12:30 pm, traffic was not too bad until Kenosha Pass.

Tomas

sfr4201

Jul 30, 2023, 4:38:35 PM7/30/23
to Tomas Rohlander, rm...@googlegroups.com
Arrived home a hour ago.Great to see everybody in Gunnison.Hopefully in 2024,l will be better organized,where ever the  next location will be staged?

                       E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Robert Wendl

Jul 30, 2023, 4:44:26 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Denise and I made it home about 2:15. Traffic was not too bad. Minus the last 5 miles to Wilkerson pass.

Bob W

LARRY POAGUE

Jul 30, 2023, 4:59:40 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Robert & Denise  --  did you stop at the Shell station in Poncha about 9:00 am ?
I was in Tony`s and thought I saw Denise walk over & get in a pickup with 2
M.C.`s in back. Drove off before I could get outside

Robert Wendl

Jul 30, 2023, 6:11:42 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Larry,

Yes we did.

Bob W

Chris Peltz

Jul 30, 2023, 11:54:43 PM7/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I also left at 7:30, but avoided much of the traffic by going 50 to SH9 to 11 (Highland Park Rd) then 24 (Divide) and up thru Woodland Park / Deckers to connect back to 285. Little traffic and better scenery than taking 285 all the way.