Ride for my brother's 50th Birthday this Sunday, 6/7/20

Martin Richard

Jun 3, 2020, 7:02:17 PM6/3/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
For those of you not on FB, my wife and I are organizing a little "birthday parade" for my brother's 50th birthday.

There was a news article on Channel 7 where you can see my handsome mug:

Don is a "special needs" person and has to live in a nursing home in Windsor.  Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the nursing home is on total lockdown so we aren't able to take him out for his birthday like we'd planned, but we will be doing a short "motorcycle parade" in front of the nursing home.

We'll be meeting at Tozer Elementary School in Windsor, which is at 501 Oak Street, at 9:30 AM.  We will go "kickstands up" escorted by the Windsor PD, at 10:00.  The nursing home is only about 3 blocks away so it will be a short ride.

Anyone who wants to go is welcome.  I will be leaving my home in Littleton around 7:30 AM.  If anyone wants to ride up from Littleton with me,  email me directly and I can email or text you the address.

Hope to see some of you there!

Martin

sfr4201

Jun 3, 2020, 10:49:50 PM6/3/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Will meet you Sunday in Windsor on the "hooligan bike" Martin

                           E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

peltz...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2020, 11:07:11 PM6/3/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin - this is awesome! I live in Windsor and am about 3 minutes from Tozer. I will see you on Sunday morning.

Sent from Nine

Jun 4, 2020, 9:27:03 AM6/4/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
Martin, I for some reason thought your thing was last Sunday, and I had plans intervene and just quietly bowed out.  Getting to Littleton from the Spring by 7:30 is a little earlier than I'm willing to roll out, though; I am still up for leaving Morrison at 10, if that's still on.

Brian Weberg

Jun 4, 2020, 11:56:04 AM6/4/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin, This is a very touching story and I'd be proud to be part of the parade. Barring any unforeseen changes, I'll see you at the school in Windsor on Sunday at 9:30. Planning to get some exercise for my Thunderbird Sport...which it sorely needs.

Brian Weberg

Robert Wendl

Jun 4, 2020, 2:15:33 PM6/4/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

Denise & I will meet you in Windsor.

Bob Wendl

David

Jun 5, 2020, 7:44:40 PM6/5/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
I’ll meet you in Windsor to wish your brother a Happy 50th Birthday!

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Hogg

Jun 7, 2020, 9:44:03 AM6/7/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I will ride up with fellas

Mark Hogg

Tavis Aitken

Jun 7, 2020, 12:44:54 PM6/7/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Glad we could come up! We headed out to lunch with Amy's brother in Greely so sorry if we just bailed out.

Tavis and Amy

Martin Richard

Jun 12, 2020, 12:18:50 PM6/12/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again to everyone who showed up, it really made his day!

Jim Kerick

Jun 13, 2020, 12:46:54 PM6/13/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Glad I could be a part of it. Though I did find out that my aftermarket horn is not noise once again. I did wave.

-Jim

--
Jim Kerick