Triumph in the Rockies

Manuel

Jun 15, 2020, 10:15:01 PM6/15/20
to Sfr4201' via RMRAT
Hello all!  First off, my sincere apologies for how behind I am with this.

Our 2020 rally will take place July 17-19 in Montrose, CO!  Registration will likely be unchanged from last year, but watch for further details in the next few days.

The important thing is that if you plan to attend or even might attend, call the Red Arrow Inn to reserve your room at (P)970-249-9641 in the next couple of days.  More to come. Cheers!

Jim Baker

Jun 16, 2020, 2:12:08 PM6/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
This reminds me, I told someone I'd split my room with them, but now *I forget who that was* .... Jim Kerick? E-Steve?

Jim Kerick

Jun 16, 2020, 2:14:31 PM6/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim it was me.

I lasted asked if you want me to send money before or bring it with me.

Jim Kerick

Jim Baker

Jun 16, 2020, 6:27:06 PM6/16/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
K, I'll try to remember that this time :)   Just bring it with you, I'm not down to my last pennies yet.