Sunday ride?

Jim Baker

Mar 30, 2021, 3:36:29 PM3/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Weather's calling for 80 and partly cloudy Sunday ... and it's first Sunday of the month ... we on?

Cheers,

Jim

sfr4201

Mar 30, 2021, 7:30:14 PM3/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim

Can not do Sunday, have an invite for Easter Brunch,how about Saturday?

                  E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jake Lehner

Mar 31, 2021, 1:36:08 AM3/31/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I could be in for Saturday.

Leaving Sunday for NM to get ready for a Baja run the following week.

I’d stop by for lunch Jim but I’ll guessing everywhere will be packed?

Jim Baker

Apr 1, 2021, 10:25:07 AM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I've personally already got Saturday booked (that 750 is gonna run if it kills me).  If the majority want to go Saturday then enjoy and I will catch you next month.

Cheers,

Jim

Robert Wendl

Apr 1, 2021, 10:54:45 AM4/1/21
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Jim,

I have tomorrow off and I plan on riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Bob Wendl

sfr4201

Apr 1, 2021, 1:35:37 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Honda used Lucas electrics?

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Apr 1, 2021, 3:27:45 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Robert Wendl
Capt. Bob, etal; I can go for a ride on FRI; on SAT, we are busy with family; on SUN, I was thinking of riding out US36 to Agate, hopping on I70 to the Limon area, south to CO87, and then west to Parker for coffee.  EWB

Jim Baker

Apr 1, 2021, 4:29:25 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
@E-Steve apparently; it was running great, and every part of the electrical system is new. I suspect points, but haven't had time to check.

Jim Baker

Apr 1, 2021, 4:30:15 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
@Jim Kerrick pretty sure if you ever tried to assemble a CB360 air box you'd agree that Honda hates its customers.

Jim Kerick

Apr 1, 2021, 4:40:34 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
@Jim Bakerrr but do they hate them enough to use Lucas Electrics?

That is a level of hate bordering on pathological.

Lucas refrigerators is the reason the English drink warm beer.

Jim Baker

Apr 1, 2021, 4:51:12 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
@Kerrick back when I was in the Miata scene, we used to tell the MG guys that we could fully simulate the British roadster ownership experience by driving with the top down in the rain, turning the headlights off every thirty seconds, and throwing a $100 bill out the window every other minute ...

Jim Kerick

Apr 1, 2021, 6:01:03 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
@Bakkeerrr

When I lived in the UK, a coworker had a late 80's Jag. Forget they model, it was a big one. He said the back seat was meant for the repair guy that was needed when you went more than 10 miles from home.

Robert Wendl

Apr 1, 2021, 6:43:38 PM4/1/21
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Wayne,

As I'm still breaking in the Scrambler, my plan for tomorrow is to pickup WHY 105 at Sedaila through Monument. Then WHY 26 to 25 then Elbert.

I have not decided on Saturday yet. I may leave that one up to Denise.

Bob W.

sfr4201

Apr 1, 2021, 6:50:15 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
That makes logical sence.Jaguar at that time was part of British Leyland,as in quality was a disaster.Their biggest one, the Triumph Stag!!!

WAYNE EVERMAN

Apr 1, 2021, 6:59:26 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Capt. Bob; when are you planning on  leaving your house?  I can come by, or meet you in Franktown, if you are taking 87 over to 85, Wayne E. 303-668-6922
On 04/01/2021 4:43 PM Robert Wendl <radw...@oneimage.com> wrote:

Wayne,

As I'm still breaking in the Scrambler, my plan for tomorrow is to pickup WHY 105 at Sedaila through Monument. Then WHY 26 to 25 then Elbert.Cap

Robert Wendl

Apr 1, 2021, 7:25:41 PM4/1/21
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Wayne,

Look at the current weather forecast, I'm planning around 10:30AM. We can meet at the Seven Eleven on the north west corner of Parker RD and Hess. As I'm planning on taking Hess through Castle Pines.

Bob W

WAYNE EVERMAN

Apr 1, 2021, 7:27:58 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I meant to say HWY86!

WAYNE EVERMAN

Apr 1, 2021, 7:33:32 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I will see you there in the morning. I meant to say hwy 86, not 87, in my last email.  Wayne E

WAYNE EVERMAN

Apr 1, 2021, 7:39:28 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Then there's the dreaded Aston Martin Lagonda!  ewb

Steve Smith

Apr 1, 2021, 8:58:10 PM4/1/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Lucas electric wasn’t evil in and of itself. But when you throw in Amal and Whitworth, now you’re at Satanic level diabolical.

--
Steve