Tiger cool

Norman Wright

Jul 22, 2022, 10:46:01 PM7/22/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
If you want to see cool Triumphs, come to Paonia. A lady was riding this one.
20220722_181057.jpg

sean1881

Jul 22, 2022, 11:16:07 PM7/22/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I saw that Tiger 900.  I have a seen a few of them that look pretty nice.

Also an awesome looking KTM 890 Adventure ;)

Sent from my Galaxy

WAYNE EVERMAN

Jul 23, 2022, 4:09:46 AM7/23/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Norman Wright
Must be from Australia...look at all the 'roo bars!  EWB
On 07/22/2022 8:45 PM Norman Wright <low...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you want to see cool Triumphs, come to Paonia. A lady was riding this one.

sean1881

Jul 23, 2022, 7:56:25 AM7/23/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Norman Wright
There does seem to be a lot of bars to go along with what looks to be stock plastic hand guards?

Sent from my Galaxy