Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Martin Richard

ungelesen,
28.05.2022, 17:56:1528.05.22
an rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, All.  As expected with the holiday weekend and the rescheduled DGR in CO Springs, there were only a few at today's meeting but it was still a good one.

Next month's meeting will be on June 25th, Saturday, at 9:00 AM at Foothills Motorcycles in Lakewood, Colfax and Wadsworth.  I know I've been late posting up the meeting info for the past couple of months so I wanted to get it out there early for June.  It has also been posted already on the Facebook Page as an event.

As a reminder, registration for Triumph in the Rockies 2022 continues.  Please see the message with the registration information I need, and send me an email if you have questions.

Thanks!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten