NO APRIL MEETING

Martin Richard

Apr 24, 2024, 3:21:31 PMApr 24
to rm...@googlegroups.com
RATS: Due to a conflicting schedule we will NOT be having a RMRAT meeting this Saturday. We will be back in May. I will prepare a monthly update to be posted this coming weekend.
If anyone is interested in leading a ride, let me know where and when and I will post it up as an event on the group facebook and googlegroup pages.

Martin

David Mulay

Apr 26, 2024, 12:09:56 PMApr 26
to RMRAT, Jay Branch, Vicky Bowling
To the RMRAT members,

I want to invite you to join the RMIMRG(Rocky Mountain Indian Motorcycle Riders Group) for the meeting on Saturday April 27th. I noticed the RAT meeting for April had to be canceled and in the spirit of camaraderie and motorcycle enthusiasm I would like to invite you to join us for some mutual love of motorcycles and lunch. I will make time for any announcements need to present to the group.

Monthly RMIMRG Meeting, April 27 9:00am

Grand Prix Motorsports upstairs. After the meeting we will ride to the Back East Bar & Grille in Monument, 1415 Cipriani Loop, Monument 80132.

I am a member of RMRAT and President of RMIMRG. I know this is a little late but if you are free and looking for something to do Saturday morning you are very welcome to join us.

Dave Mulay
President
RMIMRG 1930