RMRAT Monthly Meeting this Saturday 3/30/24 at 10:00 AM

Martin Richard

Mar 25, 2024, 7:50:00 PMMar 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
RMRAT Monthly meeting will be this Saturday, 3/30/24 at 10:00 AM. Weather permitting, we will do a ride after the meeting. Agenda and details to follow. Spring is here!

Martin

Jim Baker

Mar 25, 2024, 9:54:13 PMMar 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
We have spring cleaning at BSM garage this weekend so unfortunately I will not make it.  Looking forward to an upcoming ride, though!  Do we have dates for Amarillo yet?

Cheers,

Jim

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 5:50 PM Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:
RMRAT Monthly meeting will be this Saturday, 3/30/24 at 10:00 AM. Weather permitting, we will do a ride after the meeting. Agenda and details to follow. Spring is here!

Martin

sfr4201

Mar 28, 2024, 12:23:46 PMMar 28
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin

Afraid l have to pass this month,working on a big project.

I did register yesterday for DGR down in Colorado Springs.Need to search for appropriate attire!

                      E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device