Headcount for Lunch at Martin's after Chuck Ferrari ride?

Martin Richard

Apr 11, 2024, 2:55:52 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get a tentative headcount of how many riders for the Chuck Ferrari ride I can expect at our Pueblo house for lunch. Need to know how much food to get. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Martin

robert sheehan

Apr 11, 2024, 2:58:02 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Not me. Thanks for hosting.

Bob

Tomas Rohlander

Apr 11, 2024, 3:14:10 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
I can't go this year, I will donate directly to the shelter.

Tomas

On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 12:55 PM Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jim Baker

Apr 11, 2024, 4:50:39 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Martin, I'm planning to go but it's contingent on my wife doing her first big hike of the year on Saturday.  Otherwise I have to stay home with the dogs.

What are the details again?  I went and looked on the FB page but didn't see where/when we are starting.

Cheers,

Jim

Martin Richard

Apr 11, 2024, 5:08:54 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jim.  We'll be starting at the Phillips 66 in Morrison, the one right by Bandimere Speedway.  Meet at 9:00 and kickstands up 9:30.  We'll be riding to Canon City, Skyline Drive via Woodland Park, Twin Rocks and High Park Road.

Afterwards, anyone that wants to head over to our house in Pueblo for beer/burgers/brats is welcome.

Martin

Jim Baker

Apr 11, 2024, 5:39:39 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sunday, not Saturday, right?

Martin Richard

Apr 11, 2024, 5:53:53 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Correct.  Sunday the 14th

Vince M Lane

Apr 11, 2024, 5:54:01 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I cannot make it Martin,
Thanks,
Vince

sfr4201

Apr 11, 2024, 8:04:16 PMApr 11
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin

Will meet you Sunday in Morrison for the 25 cent tour of Casa Albright

                  E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Richard Hansen

Apr 11, 2024, 9:24:01 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

I can't make it this year.

Rich Hansen

Jim Baker

Apr 11, 2024, 10:43:30 PMApr 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
It just occurred to me - ride starts in Morrison but goes to Pueblo?  What's your route?  I may just meet you halfway thru.

Chris Peltz

Apr 12, 2024, 12:24:39 AMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim -

I believe it is this -

Polish_20240411_222341171.jpg

Jim Baker

Apr 12, 2024, 9:34:48 AMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Cool!  Can I meet you guys at the corner of 67 and 24 at 10:45?

Tavis Aitken

Apr 12, 2024, 11:54:32 AMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I am a tentative yes, although I will probably go visit my parents after instead of joining for food.

--

 -= Tavis =-

Thomas Sangl

Apr 12, 2024, 2:52:39 PMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to make this ride.

Martin Richard

Apr 12, 2024, 6:51:15 PMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jim.  Best place to meet us would probably be Woodland Park.  We'll be riding from Pine Junction to Woodland park, then Twin Rocks and High Park Road to Canon City.  We'll stop for a photo at Skyline Drive.  After that, anyone who wants to come is invited to my  house in Pueblo for food and drinks.

If we leave Morrison around 9:30 (which is the plan) we should be in Woodland Park between 10:40 and 11:00.  Do you want to meet at the Alta Convenience Store on Highway 67 just North of US 24?  That would probably be the most logical place.  I think you've met us there before.

Martin

Martin Richard

Apr 12, 2024, 6:51:47 PMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Yep, that sounds good.  We'll stop at the Alta convenience store there.

Martin Richard

Apr 12, 2024, 8:20:11 PMApr 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
So right now it's looking like the headcount is:

Bob and Denise Wendl
English Steve
Jim Baker

Anyone else?  Want to make sure i have enough.

Martin

Ryan Pfeiffer

Apr 13, 2024, 10:26:20 PMApr 13
to RMRAT
I’ll be joining for the ride but not lunch. Thanks for the invite!