April 2023 Meeting agenda

Martin Richard

Apr 28, 2023, 6:53:35 PM4/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com

ROCKY MOUNTAIN RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF TRIUMPH (RMRAT)

MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA

APRIL 2023

1.     Member introductions/new members/new bikes?

PAST EVENTS:

            Chuck Ferrari Ride 4/2/23.  11 bikes total, $400 raised for the Humane Society of the South Platte!  Thanks to all who came out!

CLUB BUSINESS:

·       Triumph in the Rockies is SET for Gunnison.  Please make your reservations at the Western Motel 970-452-9920.  They only promised to hold rooms until May 1st (Monday) so RESERVE NOW!  Further details and Registration Form should be available in May or early June.

·       Spring overnight is still pending.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

1.     Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride – Denver.  You can now register at gentlemensride.com.  I will be leading a group from Chatfield State Park for those who want to join.

PRESENTATION:

Martin will do a presentation on the Iron Butt Association and the upcoming Saddlesore 1000 ride.  After that, we have been invited to Dave Warfield’s place for a gathering

sfr4201

Apr 28, 2023, 7:45:39 PM4/28/23
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martín

Stuck working tomorrow!

Regards to Warf,bummed that l can not make it tomorrow......

            E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

Apr 28, 2023, 8:01:38 PM4/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
Martin; the link that you provided for registration for the DGR appears to be suspect. Take a look at it and see what you think.  Wayne E.

Vince M Lane

Apr 28, 2023, 9:19:08 PM4/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

I am unable to attend the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Vince

Apr 28, 2023, 11:54:13 PM4/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
The third "e" should have been an "a" (man not men) -

Tavis Aitken

Apr 29, 2023, 8:11:38 PM4/29/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
I have finally fallen ill with MBS today. Warf sold me the Newchurch Bonnie.

I was going to help him and ride it to Motorado, but couldn’t let it make it that far.

    Tavis

--

 -= Tavis =-

robert sheehan

Apr 29, 2023, 9:08:55 PM4/29/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com

sfr4201

Apr 29, 2023, 10:13:16 PM4/29/23
to robert sheehan, rm...@googlegroups.com
That Newchurch witt that exhaust is a nice looking bike of the EWB pedigree!

             E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Apr 30, 2023, 10:00:36 AM4/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Good day to you!
What are the dates for the Gunnison?
Thanks,
Peter

Norman Wright

Apr 30, 2023, 12:27:56 PM4/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Travis, welcome to the Bonnie Club!

Tavis Aitken

May 1, 2023, 6:19:57 PM5/1/23
to RMRAT
More like welcome back. I had missed it, and it feels good to ride one again.

Martin Richard

May 12, 2023, 12:24:56 PM5/12/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Dates are July 28 - 30.