Spring Overnight to Amarillo, TX is ON! Book your room now! June 1 - 2

Martin Richard

May 11, 2024, 1:58:39 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
OK, RATs, the Spring Overnight is officially ON!  We will be riding to Amarillo, TX to dine at the famous Big Texan restaurant.  June 1 - 2.

Accommodations are available at the Best Western Santa Fe nearby:

Make your reservations now.  I booked a double queen if anybody wants to split it with me.

We can discuss the route once we get everyone on board.

RESERVE TODAY!  DON'T WAIT!

Martin

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

May 11, 2024, 6:29:59 PMMay 11
to Rmrat
Booked and ready to go.

Boy, costs a bit to sleep inside.

--
Remember, I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.

- Red Green

May 11, 2024, 11:58 by martina...@gmail.com:

Martin Richard

May 11, 2024, 8:26:21 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
As I said, I have a double queen room I'll be happy to split if anyone wants to save some money.  Fair warning:  I have been told I snore!

Martin

sfr4201

May 11, 2024, 10:32:47 PMMay 11
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin

I reserved a double queen room as well,so let me know if anyone of you would like to split a room

                       E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Vince M Lane

May 15, 2024, 2:50:31 PMMay 15
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Spring Overnight to Amarillo.  However, on the good side, I Have replaced the Thunderbird Sport with a 2003 T100 Centennial Edition with a very interesting history.  Looking forward to riding it with everyone!
Vince

sfr4201

May 15, 2024, 5:45:35 PMMay 15
to Vince M Lane, rm...@googlegroups.com
Vince

Just got done doing some "digging,"was the above purchased from Steeles Cycles,the one with 3505 miles on the ODO?

                         E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

May 15, 2024, 11:51:09 PMMay 15
to rm...@googlegroups.com
E-Steve,
Yes that is the bike I bought. The owner (until yesterday) is 82 now and bought it new out of Erico in 2003.  One of the owners at Steeles worked at Erico then and sold it to him.  Way more to the story of these Centennial Editions in general and this bike in particular.  I will tell all in good time.