Ride this weekend?

Martin Richard

Oct 29, 2020, 1:56:04 PM10/29/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a nice weekend coming, anyone up for a ride?

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Oct 29, 2020, 1:59:40 PM10/29/20
to Rmrat
I could probably be convinced.

Oct 29, 2020, 11:55 by martina...@gmail.com:

> Looks like a nice weekend coming, anyone up for a ride?

Jim Baker

Oct 29, 2020, 5:11:08 PM10/29/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
My Saturday is spoken for ... I was going to wander off on vacation Sunday, but if Triumph returns my bike by Saturday, I could be convinced.

Cheers,

Jim

Martin Richard

Oct 29, 2020, 6:10:13 PM10/29/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to lock in Sunday if that works better for everyone.  We get an extra hour of sleep so I'd hope that could potentially mean more participation.

Jim if you wanted to join us I'm planning on starting in Sedalia and riding South, you could always join us in Palmer Lake (interesection of 105 and Spruce Mountain.)  My tentative itinerary would be a relatively short (maybe 2 hour) ride ending up at the Sonic Drive in in Falcon for lunch.  From there people could take off on their own or head home.

If this sounds like what folks might want to do, I can put it on fhe FB group as well.

Norman Wright

Oct 30, 2020, 10:29:51 AM10/30/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sunday could work for me.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:56 AM Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like a nice weekend coming, anyone up for a ride?

Martin Richard

Oct 30, 2020, 11:01:15 AM10/30/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I think Sunday is the day then.  I'll put a separate post up and put it on the FB page as well.