Happy birthday!

Jim Baker

Mar 2, 2022, 10:47:47 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Facebook says English Steve is a whole year older today ... did you give yourself a new 1200 Speedy, Steve?

sfr4201

Mar 2, 2022, 11:15:05 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bag,but English Steve needs a new truck,my current one got t- boned last week........

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
20220224_162504.jpg

TK

Mar 2, 2022, 11:25:38 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Glad you were t-boned in your truck and not on your Triumph!

Happy Birthday, Steve!  Are you going to make an offer for Chelsea?  I see where Abramovich is selling the team.

TK

Sent from my iPhone

Norman Wright

Mar 2, 2022, 11:28:44 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear of your accident.  Get a good lawyer and a new Speedy is your future along with the truck.

Happy Birthday.

Steve Smith

Mar 2, 2022, 11:43:14 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Too bad about the truck, but like everyone else I’m glad that you didn’t mention any injuries. That’s the problem with white vehicles in the snow, it’s hard to see them.

Congratulations on another trip around the sun, and I hope you have many more! Cheers!

--
Steve

sfr4201

Mar 2, 2022, 11:44:06 AM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Either that or be a sponser for Man U now that Aeroflot had to no pull the plug!

Brian Weberg

Mar 2, 2022, 12:35:08 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday E-Steve!  You share this birthday with my mom who turns 100 today. And she's getting a fair amount of press about it. https://www.today.com/health/aging/woman-gets-tattoo-100th-birthday-rcna17945

Hope that March 2 is good to you, too.

Brian W.

Steve Smith

Mar 2, 2022, 12:43:31 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I saw that story in the AP a couple of days ago but I didn’t make the connection with you Brian. I looked at her picture and thought that there was no way she was going to be 100! She doesn’t look her age at all. Amazing.

--
Steve

sfr4201

Mar 2, 2022, 12:50:04 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou Brian,and how on earth does your Mother look this good for 100!!!?

Will toast her and moi tonight......

                      E-Steve

sfr4201

Mar 2, 2022, 12:51:49 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
No injuries,just "fermenting" anger!

Norman Wright

Mar 2, 2022, 12:52:07 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Brian:  Your mother is a Rock Star.

Jim Baker

Mar 2, 2022, 3:30:18 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I would say I would like to look half as good as Brian's mother at that age, but I'll be dead ;). Your mom is metal af.

Vince M Lane

Mar 2, 2022, 3:38:47 PM3/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Over the last couple years I've have had to tell more and more of my friends that "70 is the new 50".  Reading about and seeing Brian's mom gives me hope that maybe some day I can say "100 is the new 70".

Happy Birthday Gloria and English Steve!

Vince