Chuck Ferarri Ride 2022 pics

Martin Richard

May 1, 2022, 8:54:49 PM5/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just thought I'd share some pics from todays ride.  These are also available in the photo album on the facebook page.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this a great ride.  I know Chuck would have loved it!

Martin

Vince M Lane

May 1, 2022, 11:56:17 PM5/1/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Great pics!  thanks for sharing Martin.

ince

May 2, 2022, 12:26:09 PM5/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful weather and great photos!  Thanks Martin.  Chuck would have loved a 200+ mile ride on the first of May.  I will forward to Linda (his widow) so she can see how loved (and missed) Chuck is 10 years(!) later.  Good to see you (at least in a photo) Tim Green!

TK

Managing Partner of Raising Two Kids LLC

On May 1, 2022, at 6:54 PM, Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tavis Aitken

May 2, 2022, 6:11:00 PM5/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry I couldn't make it, I got struck down being sick this weekend. I will made a donation in Chucks name to the HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE SOUTH PLATTE. It looks like a great ride.
  -  Tavis

--

 -= Tavis =-

Jim Baker

May 2, 2022, 6:20:31 PM5/2/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Also sorry I couldn't make it. I feel worse that I didn't tell you guys, in case you waited on me.  There was ... a lot going on yesterday morning.