URGENT FOR TRIUMPH RALLY ATTENDEES

Manuel

Jul 10, 2021, 2:52:44 PM7/10/21
to Sfr4201' via RMRAT
Hello all!

I need to get the final catering count and I suspect many have booked your room but have not registered.  If you are not on the following list, please follow the instructions in the attached PDF.  I need this today.  Thanks.

1TavisAitken
2JimBaker
3CurtisGraves
4BrianHuculak
5BradLefevre
6AlMIller
7ChrisPeltz
8RyanPfeiffer
9SteveReid
10TomasRohlander
11PaulaRosson
12AdamShamblin
13DaveWarfield
14RobertWendl
15DeniseWendl

Manuel
Triumph Rockies 2021.pdf

Steve Smith

Jul 10, 2021, 3:12:09 PM7/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Manny, please add Annette and I to the catering count. Is it okay if we pay you when you get to Montrose?

Steve

Robert Wendl

Jul 10, 2021, 4:21:14 PM7/10/21
to Rocky Rountain Rat, George Nachtsheim
Manny,

Please add George Nachtsheim and Marsha ChapinI to the catering count. Is it okay if they pay you when you get to Montrose?

Bob Wendl

Manuel

Jul 10, 2021, 4:59:46 PM7/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Robert Wendl, George Nachtsheim
Yes, they emailed me.  Thanks!

Jake Lehner

Jul 10, 2021, 5:41:16 PM7/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hey manny. Please add me. I’ll send you $$ in the next day or so.

Manuel

Jul 10, 2021, 7:17:05 PM7/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Jake Lehner

Jul 10, 2021, 7:49:23 PM7/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
No shirt for me. Thanks!

Bullet Bob

Jul 13, 2021, 1:36:23 PM7/13/21
to RMRAT

Manny,

Pls add Bob Linden to the catering.  Realize I snoozed on the tee shirt timing, so be it.  Can pay ahead or there, whatever’s best.

BB