Dual sport ride this Sunday 10/16?

Martin Richard

Oct 15, 2022, 10:39:34 AM10/15/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for some mild dual sport riding this Sunday?  I'm thinking Rampart Range Road area?  I don't really know any of the trails there but I'm pretty familiar with most of the dirt roads:  Rampart Range, Jackston Creek, Dakan Rd, Mt. Herman, etc.

If anyone else is up for it let me know and we can put something together.  I'm on my old DR200 so I'm not going anywhere fast.

Martin

sfr4201

Oct 15, 2022, 11:08:52 AM10/15/22
to Martin Richard, rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin

I did reply to your facebook post and l am up for this tomorrow.Will be on the Tiger,so:

My off-road skills not brilliant since 2009.....

Tiger is kind of heavy,and picking up a downed Tiger is NO FUN.....

Let me know on the time,can meet you in Sedalia

                E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Curtis Graves

Oct 15, 2022, 12:10:22 PM10/15/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I’m taking Tuesday off to ride those environs. Wish I could join you tomorrow.

WAYNE EVERMAN

Oct 15, 2022, 3:26:33 PM10/15/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
You mean you would rather ride motorcycles than watch someone else do it?  I wish I still had the ability to ride off-road.  The trails off of Rampart Range Road are really busy on Sundays, with a lot of riders going full bore on them, so it's a safe bet to stick to the dirt roads.  EWB

sfr4201

Oct 15, 2022, 3:36:10 PM10/15/22
to WAYNE EVERMAN, rm...@googlegroups.com, Martin Richard
That is the plan .....