Triumph in the Rockies 2021

Manuel

Jun 3, 2021, 1:32:57 PM6/3/21
to Sfr4201' via RMRAT
Hello all!

I know it's very late for this, but lately my time has been working, then working, then sleeping.  Attached is the info for this year's Triumph in the Rockies in Montrose.  First priority is to get your room booked by June 16th.  Cheers!
Triumph Rockies 2021.pdf

Manuel

Jun 16, 2021, 2:42:20 PM6/16/21
to Sfr4201' via RMRAT
Hello all!

Today would have been the last official day to reserve your room at the Red Arrow for our block.  I have talked to them and they have agreed to hold the block of rooms for another week.  Get in while you still have the chance!  Cheers!

Manuel

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 12:30:18 PM MDT, 'Manuel' via RMRAT <rm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello all!

I know it's very late for this, but lately my time has been working, then working, then sleeping.  Attached is the info for this year's Triumph in the Rockies in Montrose.  First priority is to get your room booked by June 16th.  Cheers!

Jim Baker

DAVID WARFIELD

DAVID WARFIELD

Jun 28, 2021, 1:27:29 AM6/28/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manuel,
I sent in my 2021 RAT Montrose registration late tonight, and want to make the $65 event payment via Venmo. The last four digits of your phone number are now required to complete the Venmo transaction. Please send that to me.
Thanks,

Manuel

Jun 28, 2021, 9:57:03 AM6/28/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Since everyone may need that, it's 2343.  Cheers!