Letter from Humane Society

Martin Richard

May 10, 2024, 9:07:25 PMMay 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com
We got a very nice letter from the Humane Society thanking us for our donation and I want to share it with the group. My thanks to all the RMRATS who came out to ride in support of the Humane Society on April 14th!
The letter was addressed to me because I'm the one who dropped off the donations but it's really for all of YOU who contributed!

Thank you again!
HSPPR letter to RMRAT.jpg

Tk Kennedy

May 11, 2024, 1:38:24 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic!  Thank you for sharing this Martin.  I sent it on to Chuck’s widow and daughter.  This is a wonderful way to keep his memory alive.

Thank you to all who donated.

TK

Managing Partner of Raising Two Kids LLC

On May 10, 2024, at 7:07 PM, Martin Richard <martina...@gmail.com> wrote:

We got a very nice letter from the Humane Society thanking us for our donation and I want to share it with the group. My thanks to all the RMRATS who came out to ride in support of the Humane Society on April 14th!
The letter was addressed to me because I'm the one who dropped off the donations but it's really for all of YOU who contributed!

Thank you again!

<HSPPR letter to RMRAT.jpg>

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 11, 2024, 5:53:01 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
'Aye, and yer a darlin'boy'...'I'll bet Chuck's having a wee dram with St. Peter! EWB

Jim Baker

May 12, 2024, 8:38:05 PMMay 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I forgot to bring cash that day, Martin.  It's great that you remember your friend and his charity.  If it helps, Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region gets a sizable portion of my donation budget every year!

Cheers,

Jim