Wheels Through Time museum pictures

1 view

Steve Smith

Feb 10, 2021, 5:56:14 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As you know, I visited the WTT museum in 2008 during a solo trip I took out east. I took a ton of megapixels while there that I thought I'd share. It's a Google photo shared album using the link below. No, I didn't curate them at all, I lack the ambition to go through all the pics. Enjoy!

grrrlx1

Feb 10, 2021, 7:01:23 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing all those, Steve!
Hope you and yours are hearty and hale :)

Sara

Sent from my Galaxy

Steve Smith

Feb 10, 2021, 7:08:10 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I’m more than happy to show off the place. If you ever are in the area I can highly recommend you stop by. It’s amazing.

Thanks for your kind thoughts, we’re doing well. I hope that you and Sean have a great 21 and maybe we’ll cross paths again this year!

--
Steve

DAVID WARFIELD

Feb 10, 2021, 7:24:39 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
Thanks, Steve. I also made a stop at the museum once about 5 years ago. I was on one of my long work trips to Chestnut Hill, TN and had a free day one weekend and went exploring in the rental car. saw the signs for the museum and paid it a visit. They also had a couple of guys outside spinning around the little enclosed high wall board track. Pretty exciting!

sfr4201

Feb 10, 2021, 7:47:58 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou you for doing that Steve.Remember how much time you spent there that day?

                        E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Feb 10, 2021, 7:51:19 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
No problem Steve, happy to do it even if I took a little longer than promised. I did it in about half a day if memory serves.

--
Steve

sfr4201

Feb 10, 2021, 7:52:30 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
Warf

Back in 2004,while working in Georgia,l also had a free weekend and rental car to myself,so off to Leeds,Alabama l went,destination, the Barbor Museum!

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

Feb 10, 2021, 11:27:48 PM2/10/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Steve Smith
No Tree Frog Beer signs or mention of the Flying F*cking Fools ?!  EWB/TCD
On 02/10/2021 3:56 PM Steve Smith <shmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Norman Wright

Feb 11, 2021, 10:38:58 AM2/11/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steve, next time you are in Denver, we'll hook you up with Jay and show you how to do a slide show with classic rock music.  But, apparently no more songs by the E Street Band, can't condone drunk driving.

Steve Smith

Feb 11, 2021, 3:31:48 PM2/11/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Norm, I think that you might have to lower your expectations somewhat. It took me a week to get the picture album set up. A slide show wasn’t in the cards. Not sure how the entire E Street band is involved with drunk driving, but I prefer to be plastered if I have to listen to them.

--
Steve